We can advise you on the best course of treatment with a free consultation
Spread the cost of your treatment with our range of finance options
Veneers can really change a smile. They are thin slices of porcelain, composite or zirconium glass bonded to the surface of the tooth.
Veneers can be used to camouflage discoloured teeth, close spaces between front teeth or repair fractures and cracks. This is how they work.
- Only a small amount of enamel, if any, is removed from the surface of the individual tooth to allow enough space for the veneer.
- An impression is then taken for the dental technician to fabricate each veneer.
- This restorative option is minimally invasive, often not even requiring local anaesthetic for treatment.
- It’s a particularly good option when your teeth are unrestored and healthy.
- The veneers are then cemented in place to give you a greatly improved smile.