The gentle dental practice based in Hythe, Kent
COVID-19 UPDATE January 2021
We are OPEN and look forward to seeing you!
COVID Protocols: We do have strict COVID protocols in place to help keep our patients and staff safe:
- Our waiting room is not in use. We do have an outside shelter.
- Please wait outside and we will come out to get you when we are ready for you
- You are welcome to sit in your car - just let us know when you have arrived.
- We will check your temperature.
- You must sanitise your hands using the gel we provide.
- Masks must be worn when moving around inside the practice (unless you have an exemption letter).
- Please do NOT attend if you have any COVID symptoms or are self-isolating.
- The toilet is not in use. There is a public toilet across the car park.