We care for our patients.
Our professional care standards conform to all the requirements of the regulatory bodies.
We are regulated by the General Dental Council (GDC) and you can visit their website at www.gdc-uk.org.
We adhere to the GDC standards which are:
- Put patients’ interests first.
- Communicate effectively with patients.
- Obtain valid consent.
- Maintain and protect patients’ information.
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure.
- Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests.
- Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills.
- Raise concerns if patients are at risk.
- Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession.
We are registered with The Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC is a regulatory body which monitors health and social care in England.
Our Complaints Procedure:
You can view our complaints procedure here.
Treatment advertised may not be appropriate for every patient and is conditional on a satisfactory assessment being carried out.
Your Personal Data:
At Country Dental, we take great care with all the Personal Data we hold, to ensure we comply with best professional practice and with the law. For a full copy of our Data Privacy Notice please follow this link or ask a member of staff.